The Official R3 Group Shot Challenge!

Discussion in 'Screenshot & Video Galleries' started by FireLotus, Feb 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fireangel

Fireangel Avatar

This was the first evening in Fire Lotus' Tavern when we all believed it was our last evening for several moons.
    Talk about a blending of the old and the new times in a land called Britannia - I found my dear friend from Old Britannia, standing in the same Tavern, under the same shattered moon in New Britannia. Hubert! My longtime friend in the midst of my new ones.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Later, my new friend, who has a very long name, and isn't really so 'crusty', kept my company up in the rafters of Fire Lotus' Tavern.

[​IMG]

...and... *ahem* by the look of me here below, ... my ale must have been down to the last drop

[​IMG]

deeskrad, Pyro, Adnor and 3 others like this.
  2. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

I remember this party... but I don't... I do remember a barrel full of fire water coming from the back of the tavern... I am not sure how I ended up with it but I'm sure everyone enjoyed a few extra cup fulls due to Thomas looking the other way ;)

/cheer to FireLotus' Tavern/Tavernkeep!

Fireangel and Miracle Dragon like this.
  3. Kirthag

Kirthag Avatar

such awesome pictures - really shows how much luv we all have for this game and it isn't even officially alpha yet! :)

4. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Avatar

This is an absolutely horrible shot but you can see his name under this text. I know Kirthag got much better ones of this moment (with her bada** machine on hightest settings) but she's got pressing RL matters and out of the loop for the next 3-4 days. I wanted to get this posted anyway. I have seen myself in many of the screen shots in this thread and those moments were pretty cool. But for me, this moment was SUCH an honor. My old computer barely runs on the "fastest" setting so it won't qualify for this contest but I just had to share this with all of you anyway.

Without this guy, none of this would have been possible.

[​IMG]

Kirthag, Pyro and Miracle Dragon like this.
  5. Kirthag

Kirthag Avatar

I finally found a home to have the LARGER and BETTER LOOKING versions of my screenies - my own site (duh!).
    For for full enjoyment, clicky for full versions. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And if you look REEEEEEEEEALY close at those wisps.... I swear to you they look like little glowing, prancing unicorns!!!!
    This is the best still of my screenies that I can find of them... the videos are just too compressed to get good shots of them.
    [​IMG]

tradyblix, Alexander, Hazard and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.