The Oracle Experience

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brink1123, Mar 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brink1123

Brink1123 Avatar

Hello I would like to tell you a tale and let you journey with me tonight as I traverse and navigate my way around the world. My goal is simple and clear, its to encounter as many PVP altercations as possible win or lose doesn't matter my goal is to just PVP. Below i will account for every minute of game play and report back here every 10-15 minutes.

8:50 pm est:: Our journey begins in the small town of kingsport. Where i forgo the protection off the Oracle.

8:50-9:05 pm est:: I found my way to libris Ruins. Hunted some mobs, Didnt see any players.

9:05-9:18 pm est:: Traveled to nightshades pass killed the troll, didn't see any players at all.

9:18-9:34 pm est:: decided i would check out the new Quel shardfall. I killed some golems and when into the building to kill skeletons. Didnt find anyone in there to pvp.

9:34-9:48 pm est:: Headed south over Brightbone pass, stopped and killed a couple skeletons found two players in the pass with me both were protected by the Oracle so no pvp. Then i found myself in Adoris no Pvp in town tried the Pvp Arena nobody there either.

**At this point its been an hour with not a single PvP encounter hopefully ill find someone to fight soon.**

9:48-10:07 pm est:: Traveled North though Eastreach gap killed A couple more skeletons, Then went to Grunvuld Shardfall didnt see anyone in either area.

10:07-1016: Decided i would try a PVP POT smoke was coming out of the town on the over world map but no one was inside the town that i saw.ad

10:16-10:40:: headed to blood bay didnt see anyone there then i found "The Fall" i did find my first Pvp encounter of the night after looking for pvp for over an hour and a half wandering healer killed me it was really fun. He looted an item off of my he got my smelting tongs.(i could buy them back for 300G) but totally worth it i have decided to stay perma pvp i just hope PVP finds me sooner without looking all over the map.

This concludes The Oracle Experience. I encourage more people to try this it was really fun.

*Note* I will not go to any suggested places i want to experience pvp in random encounters.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.