Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

The problem with the watering change in R56

Discussion in 'Release 56 Feedback' started by Mishikal, Aug 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

In R55 and prior, if a plant was watered, it shouldn't show up as anything other than "planting bed" when you moused over it. In R56, if you mouse over a plant, it gives the plant name, irrespective if it is watered or not. Why is this a problem? Cotton.

Cotton bushes are so big, that when you plant a large number of them, you cannot see whether or not the ground is wet by the final watering. So the only way you could tell in R55 and prior as to whether or not you've missed one is by whether or not the text showed when mousing over the individual spots.

I always keep a count of how many total spots I've watered in each greenhouse, and sometimes one is missed, so I have to go back and figure out which one. That used to be possible, now it isn't, so I just have to mass water until I see a bucket used.

Alternatively, perhaps changing the cotton bushes so they don't obscure their watering status at any stage.

Thanks!

Kliirkast, Elrond and that_shawn_guy like this.
  2. Kliirkast

Kliirkast Localization Team

I totally agree !

Mishikal likes this.
  3. Drake Aedus

Drake Aedus Avatar

Yes, while I appreciate that the tool-tip was "fixed", I think it would be great if there was more info available.

1) Current irrigation state (watered/dry)
    2) Total irrigation amount (1/3, 2/3, 3/3 or some verb that represents each state like none/slightly/moderately/fully)
    3) Time until irrigation state change (like the housing sign, it can be inexact if need be)
    4) Time until harvest (same as above)

I would prefer if this info was hidden behind the "control" key, much like Town details on the map.

Maybe I should photoshop an example? Seems like a straight forward request...

@Chris

Jaesun and Mishikal like this.
  4. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

@Mishikal
    @Kliirkast
    @Drake Aedus

I think that @Bzus already have you covered there.

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...rdening-change-requested.137496/#post-1114419

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.