The Rise

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by Xkhan, Dec 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xkhan

Xkhan Avatar

I finally attempted this place and completely forgot all the things I needed to do before going in!! (Douse not on bar, no ice shield, no fire ward armor) so looking back I know I didn't set myself up to succeed for sure.

Anyway - I went in via Superstitious Canyon. Long hallways - solo mage...first room had 2 archers..quite a few health pots/running but managed to keep on. Huge room/catwalk and there is some beast at bottom...crossed catwalk and other side just zoned...

So am I right in assuming I have to jump down in pit and run for the hallway I see on the map? Do people fight this beast down there? (I guess it was a dragon? I could only see its red/orange name).

Mages hurt much more than the archers - I think properly geared/ready I might be OK in there...but not real sure where to go! (End game is to try and get a blue bag!)

Thanks!

Leelu likes this.
  2. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Heh. I tried for the first time this week, too. Immediately encountered a red mage, and nearly died. Back to Crag Foothills for now, I guess.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
    Leelu likes this.
  3. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

Yeah, once you hit the bridge look over the left side and there is a giant statue which you'll jump on and slide down (don't fall the whole way down or you might die... safe fall helps but just "walk" towards the statue as you fall).

If you take a right and hug the wall you'll come you a spiky room and inside there is a hidden door on the left that leads to a cavern with bark corpions and skeleton warriors... lots all at once at they hit hard...

If you instead drop down the statue and hug the left wall, you'll reach a staircase. (Yes it's a dragon... don't aggro him so stay against wall... don't think anyone "farms" him much as he has more HP than a normal dragon). Follow staircase up and take first right (i.e don't go into imp maze room) and continue only way you can go.

You'll reach an elite archer in a room with a hole in the ground, buff up and drop down into the barracks... lots of mid-tier elven archers and warriors. Kill them or run out and when you reach the "crossroad" (i.e. where the hallways intersect) go down the longer hall that has a column at the end.

Tall stairway leads to mages. Buff up a TON and try not to aggro too many. Stuns like body slam help. You can always "pull" some to the stairway by letting 1-2 see you and ducking back onto stairway and they'll blink to you. If you can kill the mages little by little eventually you'll own the room and can kill one each time one spawns. Good XP and bundles.

PM me if you want help. Good luck.

Sorthious, Leelu and Xkhan like this.
  4. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

you can walk all around different areas different critters, explore , use the in game map and it will take time to learn your way around

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.