The Spirit moves the soul.... Rawnie's Introduction/bow

Discussion in 'The Library' started by RDouglas, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RDouglas

RDouglas Avatar

The Spirit is older than time, remembers all and whispers to the soul stories of

the universe, in hints and echoes....

[​IMG]

Once a Soul remembers haveing lived as one of the ancient shining ones, you tend to

be selective what you pass on to the young and unaware souls. Being a protective

and molding force for future uses of Spirit, as it builds within our reality toward

the divine. So on this path the soul travels toward the various physical planes.

Waiting and timing where they should be reborn to follow spirits path... or when

need be materialize upon a sphere with life: needing correct direction or

protection in emergency or crises within soul lifeforce of the cycle.

[​IMG]

Once it was a Deva to bind the Blue Team together as it grew across another world

pushing back the shadow. Othertimes a dragon which flew over and through the

clouds and dreams of another reality. Other was of a paladin upon a mighty flying

steed for Temple protection. Tragicaly the last, a begger who blessed the

blameless, whom some called Angel upon disapearing into the mist giving exodus to

the rightous before instant death of that world.

[​IMG]

This time, yes this time born a gypsy... as a girl raised among the caravans and

drift upon the sea with the roms'of bretheren pirates as minions... Traveling

toward the Vengeance which has called it forward... steps off the ship dressed in

epic best cloth armor toward the neverending fight of evil. With the memories of

all known to the physical, intact and ready as this will be the biggest fight.

[​IMG]

As is the Rom way; of the Gypsy, to be called "Rawnie" among the unrelated... just

a word in native speech meaning Female/the secret name sealed in memory and the

scrolls of the Rom, never uttered lest it be a power against thee.... the lifeforce

cycle being the weakest of forms.... yet the promise of furthering of lifecycles

being worth the risk. Ever in Service/salute

Kvow, Asclepius, Ariella and 3 others like this.
  2. RDouglas

RDouglas Avatar

Good Morning/Bump.... Upgraded and Unity downloaded: watching tutorials/how long until the forums catch up with new dev level for my account/getting ducks in a row. Also is there any advice/groups to join for information etc? So excited waiting for Children to go to school so I can play..... Can another at Dev level explain what rewards we get, how many buildings are included? I am behind and would like to compile a list as to catch up/salute.

Thank you/wave

The sun sets on intro and night holds the promise of another day exploring/salute.

3. Sir Frank

Sir Frank Master of the Mint

Spreadsheet of Rewards:
    https://shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/pledge-reward-spreadsheet.2536/

4. RDouglas

RDouglas Avatar

[​IMG]

The sun stretches out and lights the sky, moving into place. The cloud play begins a cycle above, I stir awake.... The city looks calm; lest loudly stirred

than the night before, I giggle to self. With the memory of so many celebrated souls after a night at the Tavern. One is thankful mornings are quiet,

thinking to loudly I nod to self.. squinting against the strong growing light.

Backtracking to the main road, while walking into town from the beach. After a swim, a change of fresh dress to dust off the seacave and sleep...

Finds the Merchants are going to their regular posts. As each day holds only promises of gold exchanges and fresh stock from all o' traveller passing

on the docks. Stopping at the area tavern/Inn brings; gossip and solid facts no matter the town! After a fresh cup of hot Brew/a wink and a

smile...one shifts through and finds the facts. Bringin' back the memories of the ship here with the familiar sound of conversations and community...

Ah yes, facts be: Vengeance has put out a call,... Tourney and a Birthday Party on the marrow for a Lady LotusFire Fair... All are welcome and

invited, fate again I nod as flyers are passed out. So far this is a pleasant voyage indeed...holding the invitation firm... this is an enchanted mapped

zone. Another magnet of fate, as it slips to hiding beneath in the corset pocket.

[​IMG]

After a solid tip for the servant of the Inn, a few things to prepare for upon my mind, one above all: fate brings us before those we are meant to

serve/bow.... Selling some of the grand mining treasures. (Gifts of the plane, found upon the wayside time: (work to tire) before nestling down with

the Sun.) Brought enough gold for preparedness, not sure of fighting yet/but wanting the spells not fizzing away.. Sometimes wizely a jester, not this

time, upon meeting such fine Gentles. One never knows where or when you will be called to duty... One must ever be aware. Looking forward to the

event. After studying the mapped invite, Rawnie uttered the enchanted magic words /zone Vengeance..... fully prepared to go to war if asked to

defend/salute.

[​IMG]

Transendental travel always has made me dizzy, glad to be next to the pier upon appearing one could just still have their sea legs upon arrival/wink.

Scanning the tropical horizon for the gathering tourney, Lord Vengeance himself stroles past...impressively giving orders for setting up the event.

[​IMG]

Chairs were set upon the decking around the wonder of seaside living; his home, like a royal dais setup.... Wonderfully placed benches, that is a very

comforting sight low onto the sand, closer to my station. After bowing before the host, I sat awaiting fates callings.... upon the bench, like a wall

holding action back from the noble setting behind me, waiting for the Lord of this World. And warm ups had begun.

[​IMG]

Suddenly the Host announced like a grand Herald of ole "Lord British, in your honor we hold this: Tourney of Vengeance" with a deep bow. The

vision came in clear of the steel blue eyes sparkling with virtue and power through the mist first. Then the relaxed but commanding presence of the

physical as he smiled, bowed back and stepped down off the Kingly dias presented....being the type of ruler to go to the lowest and make them feel

welcome. Fate, had to be... there he was waving and asking to sit next to me on that lowly bench. Yelling at self to stand and bow, all one can do at

these times is stare... With a smile and a /wink, he sat and applauded they carry on.

[​IMG]

This old soul was in awe... simply in awe. Once I had gathered my breathe again, the bow and salute came. So happy to see this honorable leader of

this creation sphere. Finding a perch upon a statue head, this guard lit my orb of majick and danced in celebration, lighting away darkness through

the tourney. Fully enjoying self and pleased with fate, for now. . . still watchful.

[​IMG]

In Service/bow
    R

5. Gabriel Nightshadow

Gabriel Nightshadow Avatar

Rawnie - I've enjoyed reading about your adventures in New Britannia :D Have you considered submitting a piece to Lord Baldrith and Asclepius at Echoes From the Caverns ?

RDouglas likes this.
  6. RDouglas

RDouglas Avatar

Not yet, this is a type of journal-technically only two days into game/bow... thank you, perhaps I may in the future... Am still ironing out plans and getting ducks in row/bow. The new upgrade has been like a dream but overwhelming at the least/giggle. Still collecting assets and working out plans. Have teamspeak3 but have to hook into rest of guild/salute.... Am registered on MIRC(have been for years)/but have not figured out how to get to that chat/bow.... will get it all working with help soon. Trying to get all assets available for dev+ set in folders (as instructed in tutorials)/so as to be of better service/and looking forward to R10/salute and a bow.... Been happily busy/wave
    Update/teamspeak update is timing out will do in morn/salute Sunday of R10

Gabriel Nightshadow likes this.
  7. RDouglas

RDouglas Avatar

Greetings updates on the marrow/wave..... see you all ingame/salute

Spoon and Gabriel Nightshadow like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.