The Twelve Days to Final Wipe

Discussion in 'The Bards of Poets' Circle' started by Anonymous, Jul 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Avatar

The Twelve Days to Final Wipe
    On the first day to final wipe Lord Brittish gave to me a phoenix and a palm tree

On the second day to final wipe Lord Brittish gave to me two Epic Daggers and a phoenix and a palm tree

On the third day to final wipe Lord Brittish gave to me three emote kisses,
    two epic daggers and a Phoenix and a Palm Tree

On the fourth day to final wipe Lors Brittish gave to me four recall scrolls, three emote Kisses, two epic Daggersand a Phoenix and a palm tree.

On the fifth day to final wipe Lord Brittish gave to me five golden crowns.
    four recall scrolls, three emote kisses, two epic daggers and a Phoenix and a palm tree

On the sixth day to final wipe Lord Brittish gave to me six shroud of shadows, five golden crowns, four recall scrolls, three emote kisses, two epic daggers, and a Phoenix and a palm tree.

On the seventh day to final wipe Lord Brittish gave to me seven swords of shocking, six shroud of shadows, five golden crowns, four recall scrolls, three emote kisses, two epic daggers and a Phoenix and a palm tree.

On the eighth day to final wipe Lord Brittish gave to me eight suits of armor,
    seven swords of shocking, six shrouds of shadows, five golden crowns , four recall scrolls, three emote kisses, s, two epic daggers and a Phoenix and anpalm tree

On the ninth day to final wipe Lord Brittish gave to me nine Dancing demons eight suits of armor, seven swordsof shocking, six shrouds of shadows, five golden crowns, four recall scrolls, three emote kisses, two epic daggers and a Phoenix and a palm tree

On the tenth day to final wipe Lord Brittish gave to me ten lord Manors, nine dancing Demons, eight suites of armor, seven swords of shocking, six shrouds of shadows, five golden crowns, four recall scrolls, three emote kisses, two epic daggers and a Phoenix and a palm tree

On the eleventh day to final wipe lord brittish gave to me eleven pipes for smoking, ten lord manors, nine dancing Demons eight suites of armor, seven swords of shocking, six shroud of shadows, five golden crowns, four recall scrolls three emote kisses, two epic daggers and a Phoenix and a palm tree

On the twelfth day to final wipe lord Brittish gave to me twelve city lot deeds, eleven pipes for smoking, ten lord manors, nine dancing Damons, eight suites of armor, seven swords of shocking, six shroud of shadows, five golden crowns,four recall scrolls, three emote kisses, two epic daggers and a Phoenix and a palm tree
    Cant wait
    THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK
    Almost Party time.
    ANONYMOUS

Day 3 and 5 and made me think of a better line 9
    Lord Barugon

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
    Asclepius, Kailef and Acred like this.
  2. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Nice work !
    Not so sure Lady British would agree with the 3 French Kisses tho'...... ;)
    Pretty sure she's gonna get suspicious when she looks at the sudden drain on the family coffers with all the other stuff he's giving you ...

Acred likes this.
  3. Kailef

Kailef Master Bard

Now we just need to get someone to sing it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.