Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

The Unstacking of Glyphs

Discussion in 'Release 47 Feedback Forum' started by Uncle Sven, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uncle Sven

Uncle Sven Avatar

I have yet to decide how well I like the change to stacking certain buffing spells. I wonder though has any thought been given to simply doing away with stacking altogether? Maybe that would be better, more balancing to the combat system, and it would add consistency across the schools and skills. Imagine how many folks would start using charged attacks.

Rook Strife and Lao Tzu like this.
  2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

While fighting, you have to make the decision to spend time stacking. You didn't have to make that decision for those buffs; you simply added them to an alternate combat bar and stacked them up in a nice, safe place.

jschoice likes this.
  3. Uncle Sven

Uncle Sven Avatar

So what? The cost to gain these skills is the same, a million or more experience. The design was that they be stacked, a fault was found with the stacking. I am asking if any thought has been given to doing away with stacking altogether. If I choose to stack in combat or in a safe place ought to be up to me, and no one else. I get blessings in a nice safe town, will they be the next to be shut down? I get to eat food in a nice safe place where ever i want, should that somehow be reduced as well? The question remains, is stacking something that should be done away with?

Mishikal likes this.
  4. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Not true with the shield buffs. They were too short of a duration for that. In any case, this buff change is awful.

FrostII likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.