Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

They got this one right.

Discussion in 'Release 49 QA Feedback Forum' started by psteg, Dec 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psteg

psteg Avatar

I salute the Dev. that redesigned the Elysium Mines. It has a decent amount of ore and is fun and interesting to go to as a miner, There are interruptions as you mine your ore, but just the right amount. This is still a very good mine to both work and adventure in. Thank you.
    Now please go and fix the other two mines that are all wrong.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    Numa, Spoon, amarious and 3 others like this.
  2. Elnoth

Elnoth Avatar

I went in and had a sigh of relief that it wasn't like the previous unlones, which were terrible.

Good job on this one!

psteg and Alley Oop like this.
  3. Chrystoph Reis

Chrystoph Reis Avatar

If you are talking about Verdantis and Serpertine... I love the first one... not so much the second. However, that being said, all they have to do to fix them... is put rooms off the main areas that are filled with ore, and the whole thing would be fixed. No need to redesign them, they are actually well done.

4. psteg

psteg Avatar

Yes and no. Verdantis could use a lot more ore. The other one is Serpent Spine Mines. That is a total screw up.

5. Chrystoph Reis

Chrystoph Reis Avatar

That's what I meant... Serpent Spine. I think it's the actual ONLY mine in the game that looks like a real mine. If down the bottom, they added big rooms of ore of to the sides, it would make people happy. left of the entrance have a room, then one on the far left, one behind the kobolds. etc.

What I would like to see there is a mine storage room behind the kobolds guarded by a demon dog or something. That when you beat him you get to pillage the place for like a 100 ore or something.

I like the fighting mines... but I also understand the reward needs to be worth the time.

6. Chrystoph Reis

Chrystoph Reis Avatar

Oh and I just thought of a cool idea... overworld encounters that move ore Graff mines to Oort Graff... where you could jijack a shipment of ore, but lose SERIOUS faction. the more you hijack, the more your virtue gets corrupted, the less cities will sell to you. NPC Vendor prices skyrocket etc.

7. psteg

psteg Avatar

All good food for thought. I guess I am an old guy that enjoys mining and listening to Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.