Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

This appears to be the inflation pass with no mention of this in the patch notes Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Release 37 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by Lace, Dec 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lace

Lace Avatar

And kiss your gold goodbye Scrooge McDuck visited New Brittania

[​IMG]

All the vendor prices are doubled or more, and the plan is for us to harvest less mats (aka the new experimental harvesting which I cannot test because combat is broken)

You thought reagents were pricey before .. you are gonna crap yourself now.

amaasing, Robros Reh, Keflara and 3 others like this.
  2. Lace

Lace Avatar

This may be a bug because even raffle tickets are doubled, so somehow the cost of everything was multiplied by 2. At least I pray this is a bug.

Otherwise folks buy those public caches at 20k each now and sell for 30k rofl 10 less than what they will be.

3. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you for the feedback. Submitting a review for the team to see if this is actually by design.

Chatele, Lace, Keflara and 3 others like this.
  4. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Let's hope it is a bug. otherwise I would think it warrants mention in the patch notes. Slash spawns to 1/8, increase prices 100%....sounds fun to me. :confused:

K1000, Lace, Keflara and 2 others like this.
  5. iansmellios

iansmellios Avatar

If it's not a bug Port might lose even more backers...I hope this is not the case. I am lonely enough as it is even in MPO.

Chatele, K1000, Robros Reh and 3 others like this.
  6. zyxe

zyxe Avatar

Agreed. I'm not having much fun with the overall scrooginess of the game over the last release or two. I don't want an instant win button, but I do want to be able to put work into the game and get results and have those results (whether they're from mining, fighting or crafting) feel like they have an impact on my character and my overall enjoyment of the game, and right now it's becoming a super grind.

Chatele, Knightowld, amaasing and 8 others like this.
  7. Keflara

Keflara Avatar

I don't pay lot taxes and wince at the cost of seeds and reagents I need. I struggle with pricing things low enough to get people to buy them and yet high enough that I can still make a little profit. Doubling the cost of what we need to craft makes that even more challenging. I'm hoping this change is in not in the "working as intended" category.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  8. Malimn

Malimn Avatar

Well if this is going to stay in I am done with Crafting until it is fixed or we can find a way to make it work... First it was we now have to buy the things we have not made, and now they double the price on everything we need to make items. Now we will be FORCED to multiplayer to not only fight NPC's to be able to harvest, and now we will have to fight others who will be there as well.. There is no recall to go from point to point to easily change spots to harvest. So now we will have to run from point a to point b and can take up to 30 minutes to find a spot to mine..

Just look at what happened when Chris "Enhanced" a zone where movement was almost doubled and the damn zone was crowded and no one could get to fight the bears.. I can now just imagine this is how the rest of the world will be now because of the 1/8 spawn rate for Friends/single player.

I am starting to become VERY worried about how this is now moving and I hope things get better soon

9. Odyssey2001

Odyssey2001 Avatar

This is when I wish they had a bigger team,, if there was more content then this would not seem such of a big deal, but with only the invasion as a New thing the 1/8 respawn that effects (SPO, FO, and offline modes,mines) jumps in everyons face like an angry gorilla..

I don't really think the 2x in price is by design ( I hope not )..
    Although I am purely a MP player I feel as for the 1/8 respawn rate I wish they would not go to such an extreme.. Perhaps X1-4 ( meaning every 20 mins or so a random number gets picked on what the exponent is ), that way its unpredictable, and also not so extreme but still adds to persuasion to MP mode.

As for the mining,well, I would like an explanation or their motives, is it purely to drive ore prices up? or is it also to get users out and about? ( I mentioned mining because of the 1/8 respawn rate, mines are Solo/private even in MP modes )

Keflara, iansmellios and K1000 like this.
  10. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

here here, I can't see me playing any more at this point .... game would not be fun .... not looking forward to this release ...

Solazur, Koldar and iansmellios like this.
  11. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Same here. I'm seriously considering selling off while I can at this point. Port continually increasing the grind factor is not what I look for in a game.

12. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

We are waiting to hear if it is by design or not ...

niteowl57 and Keflara like this.
  13. Solazur

Solazur Avatar

good grief... why?

I mean must EVERY change be a radical change? HELLOOOOOO

maybe y'all have heard of.. hmm let's see.. How about THE FED?
    what's the last time you remember seeing a 3% rate hike?
    Hint: Incremental is found under *I*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.