1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Fixed] Copper node in Lamech's Bazaar breaks interaction

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by Waldo Ptolomy, May 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waldo Ptolomy

Waldo Ptolomy Avatar

05/29/2020 17:26
    Title: a specific node or set of nodes not sure show the mining animation but stop showing progress after first spinning circle. It prevents other actions from that point on, no skills/attacking etc. double clicking on a scroll of recall says "you are already performing another action" I fo9und an exit from the zone, re-entered the zone and tried to harvest the tree at; Area: Lamech's Bazaar (Easy) (New_Midmaer_Way/Easy) Loc: (-151.055, 84.696, -329.758) and had a similar effect. Was running in easy mode.
    Reproduction Rate: 100% (twice)
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce: Mine this node or perhaps another in the area.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5960X CPU @ 3.00GHz (16) System RAM: 65440
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GPU RAM: 11128
    SotA.Win.64.1225.Date.05.29.20
    Area: New_Midmaer_Way/Easy
    Area Display Name: Lamech's Bazaar (Easy)
    Loc: (256.8, 85.1, 177.6)
    Debug: TmV3X01pZG1hZXJfV2F5fEVhc3l8KDI1Ni44MjIsIDg1LjE0LCAxNzcuNTUxKXwoMCwgMC45ODUsIDAsIC0wLjE3Myl8MjA2NS42OTJ8MTcuMjEzNnwyLjQ1

Alley Oop likes this.
  2. Mikal Raine

Mikal Raine Bug Hunter

I had a similar issue in offline mode with a gold node in one of the caves near the sky ship. After the first circle of the progress meter everything stopped. I could not use my combat bars or take any other actions. My character showed both the pickaxe and spears in his hands. Escape did not stop the action. I relogged to try and clear the problem but got stuck at 94% loading (this was posted in the thread about the loading issue in the Offline Mode sub-forum) when I tried to get back in. Now locked out of offline so can do no more testing off this issue.

3. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Exact same issue, even down to the 94% freeze. Quit to desktop, and restarted. Resumed into the scene, and now all nodes were unusable. I got the "mine ore" (or whatever it says) when mousing over the node, but no pickaxe icon, and clicking does nothing. I could kill the pirate mobs, but clicking on them to loot the corpses didn't do anything. Decided to recall back home, and it froze loading my POT's scene at 50%.

[EDIT] Logged out, restarted on world map, things were fine. Went back to the Bazaar, everything was fine. I could mine ore, kill and skin animals, and loot skeleton mobs. However, I was unable to loot any of the pirate mobs around the area by the ladder to the airship. Tried mining some copper (different node than before- 207.137, 88.56, 319.97) near the airship ladder, and went into neverending mining mode, just as before.

Anpu and Waldo Ptolomy like this.
  4. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Additional: when this happens, it seems to then affect all nodes until you reset the scene. This happened again while chopping down a tree on the north end of the map. I left the scene (I was close to the North Exit) and re-entered. I tried to harvest the cotton bush right by the default entrance, which I have already harvested multiple times, and got the perpetual harvest bug again. (Also, all the mobs and NPCs in the scene were missing.) Leaving the scene and re-entering after a wait has no effect, I had to quit and restart to get things working again.

Anpu and Waldo Ptolomy like this.
  5. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Latest patch seems to have fixed most of the nodes. However, the ore nodes up by the airship ladder are still borked. I also got it while skinning a ferocious razorback just south of the airship, but have not had that happen anywhere else. (All on Easy mode)

Anpu likes this.
  6. Gravidy

Gravidy Avatar

Same issue for me ... here's my /bug info...

06/01/2020 20:02
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz (12) System RAM: 16323
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.Win.64.1227.Date.05.31.20
    Area: New_Midmaer_Way/Easy
    Area Display Name: Lamech's Bazaar (Easy)
    Loc: (215.8, 62.1, -50.9)
    Debug: TmV3X01pZG1hZXJfV2F5fEVhc3l8KDIxNS44NDYsIDYyLjEwNywgLTUwLjg4NSl8KDAsIC0wLjc5OCwgMCwgLTAuNjAzKXwtOTcwLjI1MXwyMS44ODgyNnw2LjA0ODQ1OQ==

7. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

8. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Anpu and Alley Oop like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.