Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

This is a regular problem but I do not know what to do about it now

Discussion in 'Release 31 Bug Forum' started by CatherineRose, Jul 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

The cloth bug is a known bug but this seems to be worse that that one even. I have been trying, with clothes on and with clothes off, to enter the basement on the ark in Dragomir ( Baron I ship). I thought maybe I was carrying too much weight since I am decorating it for the end of the world party so I removed the heavy items. I thought it was my clothes but removed everything. I have rebooted over and over. I have waited between attemps but no use. I have been trying to enter the basement for over an hour.
    Allienware i7 windows 10 pro nvidia graphic card ( set on the high performance nvidia card not the on motherboard card), 32 gb ram, 6820 cpu
    Thank you

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Are you still experiencing issues? I can confirm our team has been able to enter and exit this basement successfully. Have you attempted to use the game option at the bottom to "Disable Cloth" to see if that assists? Adjust aggressive decoration loading or lower video quality settings?

Please keep us informed if you continue to observe difficulties. I'm enjoying the decorations. :)

3. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

Yes, the problem has been solved. I had done the cloth thing so I do not know what was causing the problem but you resolved it and I thank you very much.
    :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.