Thoughts the first,

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by SilverDoomkitten, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilverDoomkitten

SilverDoomkitten Avatar

Herein being a list of a few fun items I'd love to see available with a SOTA theme.

I think a write-in leather-bound/super sturdy travel journal to store our gathered SOTA lore in as we play would be fantastic. Half printed with in-game detail, stories, background, perhaps a sort of travel guide to the various places, then half blank (perhaps 60 pages or so?) for notes, information, lore, whatever. A genuine journal for players to use. All wrapped up in a sturdy book that a real adventurer might carry with her!

A cloak. I know, such a nerdy thing to ask for, but an actual to goodness tailored cloak with either a SOTA coat of arms or badge, or a custom made "vassal of Lord British" type coat of arms would be just *glorious*.

A second to the boxed game, yes please! I do like pretty containers for shiny things. How about a collectors edition small jewelry box/miniature chest affair?

The usual pin badge, metal brooch and necklace suggestions also sound lovely!

Although it's a fabulous idea, I won't suggest the crossbow... I'm afraid I already have one, although alas not a Master Iolo crafted one. Hmm...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.