Th'Poet's Guild from Th'PvP Perspective, Th'Holt Interview...

Discussion in 'The Bards of Poets' Circle' started by Time Lord, Jul 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

"The Poet's Guild from the PvP Perspective, The Holt Interview..."

I recently had an encounter with the mysterious bard named Holt...
    [​IMG]
    I grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and held my pointed words to his throat standing ready to place it to the piecing point. He just held his musical instrument closely and began to tell me the tale of his strange and sometimes reclusive life's works.

I asked him why did we see so little of he within our forums and He replied, "Sometimes one has to concentrate on creativity and get things done".

This that he said, set me back as I thought of how a man could wish to confront such an attack on his person by mere words. Yet I still held close my dagger for my aiming mark as he then told me, "This game will not have good music if we're always chatting on the forums about it".

I felt the dagger loosening in my hand as he continued, "We have to be behind our computers and instruments composing".

My dagger fell as my hand went limp as he continued to speak, "At the end of the day, for me, it will be about the music".

My thoughts began to wonder how such a man will be able to thrive in our world as he then said, "I will assist the community in creating a vibrant soundtrack which will permeate and immerse the players in New Britannia".

My back went against the wall as I could feel my entire body coming to a rest as if a moment of some peaceful slumber while I attempted to grab at the entrances doorway to hold myself up, yet still he continued his tale, "When the music is finally done, perhaps they will appreciate that we took the time to actually play instruments and music rather than engage all day on the forums".

A thought then crossed my mind of what am I to do now? and as I was then leaving defenseless in parting he told me "It's all a question of where the time and energy is being spent. I encourage it to be spent on creativity".

I then left having nothing more I could ask of one such as he, he that had devoted so much time to his craft of music as I to my pitiful art in the gift of gab that had so strongly went to him, yet left with my head spinning within it's dreams of our coming New Britannia's tunes.

When I awoke I was sitting under a tree with the most beautiful of New Britannia music that continued to play between my ears...

T'was a reckoning I quested to pointed questions for their mark,
    Of strange reclusive bard of grand music within his heart.
    I came with weapon and left within my dreams,
    Of his creativity and all it doth bring.
    The outer heart is most easily expressed by those of us common men,
    But there, in the inner soul, is where we fear to contend.
    A thousand cries I hear, dieing men from my bolt,
    Yet will never, from the one we know as "Holt".

The Master Bard does well to his craft, his craft that will inspire many more than thousands of such poems yet from us to be written and we are all lucky beyond our luck to have such deep heart of music, as vast as the vortex in our New Britannia's "Holt!"
    :rolleyes:~Time Lord~o_O

2. Holt

Holt Avatar

In silence sweet,
    we tread our feet,
    in sands on shores of time.

Seeing past the rhythmic beat,
    and truly touching those we meet,
    is why our only weapon is our rhyme.

For as it's said,
    (or so I've read,)
    Words are dozens by the dime!