Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

too many encounters

Discussion in 'Release 22 Feedback' started by snow0815, Sep 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snow0815

snow0815 Avatar

When I saw another player it was Novia plains, and I think wolves. Most were already dead. Ended up in other encounters as well that had only corpses or nothing at all in them, I goess the latter means the corpses were looted or rotted.

2. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

It's a common enough thing in Novia, with the plains encounters (except for bears I guess, which seem to be a slightly different template because the SW corner is closer). I found other people there often enough that I assumed it must have been intentional, with a "last one out closes the instance" rule, and with another assumption that it must have been based on being in the roughly same overworld area.

Is it also intentional that only the skeleton encounters ever have "ripe" nightshade and mandrake nodes?

3. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

I still think one of the things wrong with encounters is the lack of that exciting find... I could put up with a lot of encounters if 0.2% of the time I stumbled onto a unharvested dragon carcass.

It would be a very easy addition and could use any template (doesn't matter really).

4. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

Id just like to mention that I almost never get pulled into random encounters. Granted, I play less than most people, but in all the youtube videos I watch, and with how people speak of random encounters on this forum, it seems like they should happen to me more than they do. Im glad I dont get sucked into them so often, but really, I feel like its a 1/20 chance for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.