Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Tools when Equiped disapear from Inv List??

Discussion in 'Release 28 Dev+' started by Weins201, Mar 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Ok I went to my table to make a bag to test out bag in bags inventories (TY this is AWSOME a reagent bag :cool:;)) But noticed that all the tools I had equipped where no longer listed on my inventory. When I open a table it actually shows 2 on the list. I purposefully Unequipped the tailoring scissors and one copy left my list and they appeared onto the list in my bag. If oyu look at the list of tools I have when I opened the Alchemy Table it shows 2 Mortars, and 2 Hammers - I only have one in inventory and equipped, and all the other tools not related to the table are greyed out below in quantities of two. BUT none appear on my actual inventory.

The tailoring scissors are still there from when I unequipped a second ago. I have closed everything out except game and they are still there I will log in a se sec and see if they disappear :)

[​IMG]

3/27/2016 9:25 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4910MQ CPU @ 2.90GHz (8) System RAM: 16308
    GPU: AMD Radeon(TM) HD8970M GPU RAM: 8155
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.336.Date.03.25.16
    Area: POT_island_metropolis_01_template
    Loc: (432.8, 77.0, -334.6)

2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Ok logged out and back in and now my Tailoring scissors are not on my Inv list anymore either, as a result I cannot unequip them nor ANY of my equipped tool, pick axe, axe, skinning knife, cubit . . . none of them :eek:

3. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you for reporting! The visual bugs with the new equipped tool system is known and we look forward to resolving this asap!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.