Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Top 10 Annoyances

Discussion in 'Release 12 Feedback' started by smack, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Welcome suzshi, yes understandable that you have a picture in your mind. The companions system is not in yet. I believe I heard it is under the pet system which is not in yet. I know that liche is tough. I have not tried him again since I am tougher now. I did do Chilblains Compendium of Pain which last level is Liches with a group of 7. We had to pull them away if we could 1 at a time. Also they are not giving away the story since the game is in development. There will be much more to it, tons of story, it is pretty barebones right now. So I wish I could say when you'd get what you want out of the game, but we don't know at this stage when things will be added in. If you are looking for single player offline that is not implemented yet. It is a small development team and they are working their butts off. :)

2. suzshi

suzshi Avatar

Well I don't mean to imply that I expect a full-blown companion story-line to be there yet. But I would love to encounter a single NPC or two that I can say "Join" to, and then get a bit of help with my fights. It seems that it wouldn't be too difficult to implement a mechanic whereby you can have a couple NPC companions to add to your party, but if you add a real live human being/guildmate/party member, the NPC's could autodrop from the party. "This party is way to crowded for me, and frankly, Bob is an ******* so I'll see you later"

smack likes this.
  3. Caliya

Caliya Avatar

There have been numerous other people issue complaints about this too. There are threads devoted to the subject of companions. Richard gave people reassurance, but no actual information. I don't think they know what form the companions will be yet, if just a house servant or party member. Maybe that's been updated since I last participated in that thread.

smack likes this.
  4. Moonsong

Moonsong Avatar

I agree 100%.

smack likes this.
  5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

slugs are there because you haven't chosen enough spells/skills. FYI Chose some more and they will go away.

smack likes this.
  6. Waxillium

Waxillium Avatar

Hey Lady! Why are you commenting on an old thread? Things were different back then. They had not yet capped it at 25 slugs. It just kept going and going despite not having fleshed out skill trees.

smack likes this.
  7. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

LOL well someone bumped this thread back after hitting 'what's new';) and I thought to myself hmmm that is strange that someone should be getting slugs or havign slug issues anymore. And also I am so glad about the slugs issue being resolved or improved at least, but for someone new they might not know you just have to chose more skills/ spells to not have them.;)

smack and Kvow [MGT] like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.