Town Basement floors for let - free

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Bow Vale, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

An offer of free rent of a town size basement floor to any new/single accounts adventurers in Novia that are homeless.

I have 5 floors to let
    Each floor comes with permission to:
    Own access to 3 massive rooms and one about the normal size of a rented room in an inn.
    Each room can be decorated and owned by yourselves, Also the outside of each abode has free
    space which i think is possible to decorate as well, lights, plants rugs etc but these would be kindred
    and testing would be needed.
    All limits of the basement would be split between persons. This includes open areas, however the
    limits are massive meaning approx. 20-25 lights, 60 containers and 700 items place able by each
    person.
    Allotment of 10 growing spaces outside in the garden
    Access to my Vendor, placement of your own items to sell. Capped at 10 items per person
    Access to crafting tables in the gardens and main house, thinking of putting a set in the communal
    area if people wish.
    At least one weekly adventure - noted on bulletin board. Fill your bags with loot and your bank with
    XP as we adventure to the scariest and the most idyllic places in the world.
    A central location within the world in New Britannian Markets. With access to many vendors,
    banking and the Oracle for your daily gold.

Contact here by PM, or in game add friend 'Bow Vale'

Numa, Time Lord and Kabalyero like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.