1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Trading Twin Spire Manor Home for Bene Baron

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Kit Kimberlin, Aug 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit Kimberlin

Kit Kimberlin Avatar

Trading use of Twin Spire Manor Home for Bene Baron Home for use now and through till release and possible perm deal upon release. Please message me if interested. If I messed up in how I am offering to do this pls correct me as well...:D Thanks much !

~Kit

Lord Blake Blackstone likes this.
  2. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

At this time - this should probably be in the Novian real-estate or collectors subforums.

I'm in game for the moment and I think we can divert this baron house to you :)

Kit Kimberlin likes this.
  3. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

What is the name of the house you want to use? Twin Spire is NOT the name if oyu get the right name and fine me in game ill let ya use it.

Grumpie Weinie

Lord Blake Blackstone likes this.
  4. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

Yes. Twin Spire Manor *is* the name of the house. Although I am afraid since it's not yet tied to the LOTM pledges again and POT owners can not yet get the houses they selected in their forms, it is not yet accessible @Kit Kimberlin

5. Kit Kimberlin

Kit Kimberlin Avatar

Thanks ! This is why this is more of a planning thread and a possible deal for release. Any helpful info appreciated.

Jatvardur likes this.
  6. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

I will see if i can put some feelers out for you. We're all friends, so if anyone in the republic has access they may be obliged to share at least to launch if not after :) I would share mine, but my wife really likes that house XD

7. Kit Kimberlin

Kit Kimberlin Avatar

I know !! That house is beautiful. I really don't like the Founder's version.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.