Transaction Log

Discussion in 'Crown Store' started by Jefe, May 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jefe

Jefe Avatar

Would be nice if a transaction log for the crown store was maintained and viewable by the player. If a cutoff is needed then maybe a month or three for when purchases phase out of the recent purchases view.

2. Lained

Lained Avatar

Open up your chat logs C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\ChatLogs (/datafolder command is currently bugged) and search for Item (Crown of the Obsidians that'll tell you how much you spent and the next line will be the item you bought.

Code:
    [05/05/2019 02:16:42] Item (Crown of the Obsidians x400) removed from inventory.
    [05/05/2019 02:16:42] Item (Damask Lace Formal Dress) added to inventory.

Jaesun, Beaumaris and FrostII like this.
  3. Jefe

Jefe Avatar

Agree. However, this post is primarily for improving the crown store interface. I think a good improvement would be to make that info available from the store interface as opposed to searching through chat logs. Why purchase history was overlooked during crown store ra and design, I don't know. It is on the web accounts page on the web store.

I don't need the tracking myself. This is a suggestion for them to analyze, and prioritize based on their own schedule.

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.