Travel - Moongates and other things.....

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by lincoln033, Aug 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lincoln033

lincoln033 Avatar

Hello,

1st ***
    the travelling in the game should be polished in some way its really a pain to travell.
    the moongates get you stuck mostly after one use. and going only to isel of storms or to the place where you are allrdy. if i wannt to go from one of my houses to another it sometimes take me 2 hours waiting at moongates.
    there should be someway to travell without waiting so much time.
    maybe it would be good if we can recall to more then one place? maybe 3-5 or even get a runebook or something. its nonesence try to get a big friend list just to have more places to teleport to there locations.
    acutally iam almost waiting more time at moongates then i am playing---- ;( !

2nd ***
    it would be nice to be able to lock the camera at least at distance somehow so it dont allways jumps around if you move under some tree or something.
    f.e. i dont like this close view of my cha and i can allways someout again because it keeps jumping back to close view if i walk under a tree or something.
    more nice it would be to also lock the arc of viewing ... but the distance alone would be allrdy great !

3rd *
    most buffs get removed everytime you change location. f.e. to novia

4th **
    it would be nice to get more types of different weapons and armor. specially weapon types. and see more details about the weapons f.e. swing time .....

5th *
    horses? mounts? boats? dragons we can use to fly ;=)

btw, all in all the game allrdy looks very nice :=)

breg!

2. GreyMouser Skye

GreyMouser Skye Avatar

Walking really is not that tough right now. I am considering using a moongate one way and then walking back.
    The control points currently have a way to bypass in one direction by using the "start on world map" which is by current design. It will be gone in a few months, finally.

Otherwise, I agree that the cameras could use more control settings. Not everyone likes the same things.

I'd be happier is there were no teleport and recall scrolls, but I like old-school games that are hard. Just me. :)

3. lincoln033

lincoln033 Avatar

well walking or wasting time at moongate is not really a option if you wannt f.e. just replenish your vendors in 2 cities... special because there is no pvp and full loot on the way .. so its not even risky.
    but i agree i like hard old school also... but this is just nonesence... today now again around 2h waiting at moongate ...

they could for example make a store add on which can be placed in houses to travell from one of your houses to another and only useable by owner and thrustee ... it would generate some more money also ;)
    if the moongates would work the same like in uo ... and you would not get stuck somewhere allways it would be also ok...... but allways travell once then wait for change and once again.... its grrr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.