Travel Suggestions

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Alrik Doom, Mar 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alrik Doom

Alrik Doom Avatar

Now that we are about to launch, I have been thinking what would make this game even better then UO! Which IMO was one of the greatest games for its time! Since we started Persistence I have noticed a few areas of the game that need some improvement!

I'll start with the Travel System,

1 : Rifts : As it stands, Lunar Rifts are mainly unused do to location & Function, to fix this I would suggest they be moved to over world map icons which serve both in a visual helper so they will be known and used more often! The function needs to change too, no one wants to wait for 10-20 minutes for the destination to appear, so either speed it up or have a way to change destinations via mirror to reflect light to appropriate stone!

2 : Teleport : As it stands it only uses the friends list which seems to be unfinished! I feel that the options to teleport to friends/guild or party members should be added to by Introducing a Travel Book. Which a limited amount of locations could be stored for use with the teleport scroll! I would imagine a limit of ten locations at anytime!

3 : Recall : I would only add that if you own more then one house, a menu pops up with options to travel to said properties!

4 : Fast Travel Carts : This is an additional idea, I think adding over world carts at Major cities that have a trade route with another major city can act as paid fast travel route for players to those cities!

Just some ideas, take, add or leave! =D

2. Pounce

Pounce Avatar

dunno, right now there is still some sense of distance, with quick ports everywhere we loose that

Kabalyero likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.