Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Travel to Highvale quest still show in my journal even though I finished it many, many releases ago.

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by twofoldsilence, Mar 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twofoldsilence

twofoldsilence Avatar

3/9/2018 7:42 AM
    Title: Travel to Highvale quest still show in my journal even though I finished it many, many releases ago.
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: Travel to Highvale quest still show in my journal even though I finished it many, many releases ago. I also tried to return to Highvale to clear it, but it didn't help.
    Steps to Reproduce: Not sure, it may just be related to when I finished it. By the way, I haven't opted into the quest reset yet, so this issue may only occur for me not other players that have opted to reset their quests or just started playing.
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor (6) System RAM: 16285
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU RAM: 4053
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.743.Date.03.01.18
    Area: Novia
    Area Display Name: Novia
    Loc: (-192.1, 18.2, 91.4)
    Debug: Tm92aWF8fCgtMTkyLjE1LCAxOC4yMTksIDkxLjQyKXwoMCwgMC4wNjIsIDAsIDAuOTk4KXw3MjYuMDkwOXwyMi45NjA5MXwyMA==

2. Senjut

Senjut Avatar

Was hoping to find a response on this one, have the same issue. :) Have tried everything I could think of to get rid of it.

3. rpgmaniac82

rpgmaniac82 Avatar

Aye same with me and couple others with the same issue,i think it has already been reported,cant seem to find the thread though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.