Travian and Portalarium don't work together anymore - officially confirmed by Starr Long

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trinityismyname, Nov 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tila Tenderfoot

Tila Tenderfoot Avatar

Cerus from Travian did a great job managing the Rise of the Obsidians event. He has put in some crazy hours into the project and offered some elegant solutions to resolve the storyline issues.

I don’t know much about the other community managers, but I remember one (with Merida’s image on her profile) monitoring forums quite regularly.

Aeryk and Kara Brae like this.
  2. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

“Looks at the dead horse and the baseball bat and passes by shaking his head”.

Ladies and Gentlemen; The OP brought up the information and we have hashed it out ad nauseum yet what happened and why is above our pay grade.

Several of us did bring up the events posted by @Datendrache and that is what I believe we need to press forward with. We need someone of influence to press @DarkStarr and @Chris to produce more of these events at least on a quarterly basis. This last event catered to both PVP and PVE. This is the “Endgame” we need. We have bad guys (Obsidians) and good guys (Novians), give us the playing field to make a bold statement of intent and shake up this gaming industry.

R/Boris/El Pirata/Black Sails Forever.

3. Chaox

Chaox Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you all, the feedback in this thread is appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.