Treasure in the Dragon Cave

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rasmenar, Mar 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rasmenar

Rasmenar Avatar

Spoiler Alert! If you want to discover the secrets of the Dragon Cave on your own, don't read!

I found a really great place to gather Iron. It's in Dragon Cave, in a chamber with a chest, found at the back of a hidden labyrinth of caves, hidden behind a destroyable stone wall. The chamber has 4 iron nodes, and a chest that always contains an Ornate Halberd and Bronze Plate Chest. It takes a decent amount of time to navigate your way to it, plus you have to contend with kobolds and cave wrass, so I don't know how economic farming it would be, but I sure had fun making the discovery! Also hidden in the cave are connections to Kingsport and Owlshead sewers - there seems to be a mysterious series of backdoor entries to a lot of dungeon areas connected to the chambers you enter into via the Dragon Cave entry.

For anyone interested in how to get to the treasure, I will be making a video Monday afternoon (US time) showing the route. I would make it tonight, but Sunday is D&D Day for me!

For those who would rather discover it on their own, only know that treasure awaits in the Dragon Cave!

2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

3. Rasmenar

Rasmenar Avatar

Great Map, Spoon, thanks for the link!

They did miss about 4 Iron nodes though. Not hard to do as they are difficult to spot in that particular area, but I have discovered a total of 8 so far. They drop silver, gold and uncut gems.

Sir Stile Teckel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.