Troll polish

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Hemswal The Descended, Mar 16, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hemswal The Descended

Hemswal The Descended Avatar

I'd like to see some changes to how trolls work.

He falls once he's dead. I think it's really cool that this is a feature of the troll fights. I just want to stop taking damage from the trolls I fight when I'm behind them or 50 meters away upon their death. Instead of making it an AOE damage when he falls, how about make it a directional cone shaped field of danger instead? If he falls forward on his face every time he dies, then the damage from his fall should only happen to people that are in front of him.

Leashing is an issue with troll fights. They need a much longer leash (or at least a more natural one). There is little that breaks immersion more than a mob running away from you at mach 10 because you got 1 meter too far from their spawn location.

Above I referred to trolls as "he". Where are the female trolls? Where are the troll kids? Where are the less common troll shamans that are the leaders of their tribes?

Rocks. Guys.. Boulders, large stones, mega pebbles!!! Where does he get these huge boulders he throws at us?
    Maybe put in a few stone piles near troll spawns? Sometime's he performs an animation like he's picking a boulder up from the ground and sometimes it looks like he's pulling giant boulders from his butt (I assume this is an animation bug). Litter stones on the ground or give him some stone piles to run to before he throws a giant rock :)

Also, let us loot these boulders from him or from the stone pile he gets them from. They could be used in some cool deco.

Black Tortoise likes this.
  2. ErikRulez

ErikRulez Avatar

Applerust likes this.
  3. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

Trolls have big butts and can carry upwords to 15 boulders in the crack. ;)

4. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

Bushmaster likes this.
  5. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

I pretend that theyre like Warhammer 40k Orcs, and they reproduce asexually by spreading spores when you kill them!

6. StrangerDiamond

StrangerDiamond Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.