Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Trouble putting up 5 out of 7 loot paintings/pictures in Barn 2-Story Village Home

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Summer Breeze, Apr 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Summer Breeze

Summer Breeze Avatar

04/28/2019 20:37
    Title: Trouble putting up 5 out of 7 loot paintings/pictures in a Barn Two Story Village Hom
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? It is for my decorating plans
    Details:
    I can't seem to get 5 out of 7 of the paintings/pictures we find as loot to go up the wall of the Barn Two Story Village Home (the Ep,2 Mount Stretch Goal house).
    I have no trouble at all with the "Painting (Butcher Shop)" or "Mosaic of the Avatar", as I can place them anywhere on a wall that's reasonable.

The situation is different for:
    - "Painting (Ladies in Waiting)"
    - "Painting (Pastoral Village)"
    - "Painting (Portrait of a Gentleman)"
    - "Painting (Portrait of a Lady)" and
    - "Picture",
    as none of these seem to go anywhere on any wall of the barn (even though the butcher shop and the mosaic do go up at those places).

Steps to Reproduce:
    Place a Barn Two Story Village Home, grab one of each of the paintings/pictures you get as loot item and try to place them anywhere on the walls of the barn.
    Notice only 2 of them can actually be placed.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 16324
    GPU: AMD Radeon (TM) R9 390 Series GPU RAM: 8168
    SotA.Win.64.961.Date.04.27.19
    Area: POT_mountain_metropolis_01_template/Mount Midir
    Area Display Name: Mount Midir
    Loc: (-279.9, 46.4, 314.6)
    Debug: UE9UX21vdW50YWluX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGV8TW91bnQgTWlkaXJ8KC0yNzkuODg3LCA0Ni40MDYsIDMxNC42NDUpfCgwLCAwLjA2MywgMCwgMC45OTgpfDc0NS4wOTc1fDIyLjk5NTU5fDYuMjg5OTk5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.