Truth Over Deceit - Manifesto Gone

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by thradia, Apr 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thradia

thradia Avatar

So... I have finished all the quests in Blood Riber Outskirts, but i forgot to show the Manifesto to Marcus for eh Truth Over Deceit quest.

I don't have the Manifesto anymore and I can't seem to get a copy of it again. The Vigilante leader just yells because I always served him the warrant. And Alberic doesn't give me one.

Am I screwed on this one? Or does anyone know a way to get ahold of a copy so I can show Marcus and finish the area?

2. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

It its not a quest item after you show it to the elf leader or marcus, check your non quest items now, should be there unless you sold or deleted it.

3. Synergy Blaize

Synergy Blaize Avatar

Just finished this quest & did the manifesto hand ins in the following order...
    • Aeberic in Main Camp > who gave me a copy to give to....
    • Captain Bearfield - Aerie Guard/Mercenaries Outpost > who gave me a copy which I gave to...
    • Marcus
    The Last 2 Manifesto's (maybe all of them) were not orange/tagged as quest items, but were white pages, which were among all my gathered items.
    I found the manifesto by using the "filter" on my bag by typing "manifesto".

4. MasterWan

MasterWan Avatar

Did anyone find who to give the dormant monkey automaton too? I must be missing something. Dang thing has been weighing down my inventory for months.

5. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

look for a friendly automaton in a little hollow just northeast of the worship tree

6. Aurelius Silverson

Aurelius Silverson Avatar

Just past 8 minutes into this video may help, Gus the automaton is the 'person' you need to talk to ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.