Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Turn Off Equipment Comparison For Inventory Bags

Discussion in 'Release 55 Feedback' started by Beaumaris, Jul 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

I keep a back packs in inventory as a means of parsing out commonly carried gear and reagents from loot. The challenge comes when I go to click on a bag and a pop up box appears comparing the backpack to the shroud that I am wearing. All I want to do is open the bag. But instead a box pops up masking the bag I want to click.

Now dont get me wrong. The equipment comparison pop up … for equipment … is great. I want to keep that for equipment. But once I start using a bag in inventory, its just a .... bag. I dont need to constantly see the pop up equipment comparison that compares my bag to my shroud, while it blocks the bag I want to see and click.

Is there a work around for this other than turning off the equipment comparison pop ups entirely or discontinuing use of bags in inventory?

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  2. Lhamabomb

Lhamabomb Avatar

use small bags instead of backpacks. they aren't equipable so you wont get the huge obnoxious popup. I use a quiver for my top level and small bags inside. Plus they only weigh 1lb, where backpack weigh 2lbs

Jaesun, Retlaw, Alioth and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.