Twitch Studio...does it work with Shroud

Discussion in 'Player Livestreams & Videos' started by Belladonna Rose, Sep 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

I just recently heard and looked at Twitch Studio and was wondering if it will support Shroud.
    I know its still in Beta but wanted to make sure it works with Shroud. I am currently using SLOBS but was possibly looking to go direct with Twitch Studios. Anyone have any info on this let me know.

2. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Twitch Studio is a Broadcasting software like OBS/SLOBS, It serves the same function and will allow you to stream any game, including shroud, it is simply Twitch's version of an alternative to OBS!

3. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

this :) basically if any form of OBS can see SotA, which it def can, you're gtg

4. Tastygraph

Tastygraph Avatar

I want to add that even if a streaming software does not support a specific game of yours, you can ALWAYS opt to just stream whatever is on a given monitor. So your streaming software doesnt need to specifically recognize a game to be able to stream it. If your streaming software does not support this, then I would highly recommend switching. Personally I prefer OBS Studio because it has a large selection of plugins that can greatly improve the quality of your stream through filters and motion effects for your cam and audio.

Anpu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.