Two Issues with fishing, can we get an idea on when these are going to be adressed?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Weins201, Feb 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Pirate stuff is kool and so is a lot of the stuff that people get all giggly about but since Fishing (lava)was introduced, there are two issues that are just compounding and leaving trophies unmounted and a growing pile of "unusable" Ammonites.

1st the issues of the "Large/Small" tags; these are on trophy fish and actually give the trophy a little more/less Length but they ALSO add/reduce weight. There are a few that are the exact same length as a Normal Trophy but are just heavier/lighter. HOWEVER when you mount them they lose the "Large/Small" tag and the weight is also erased so they become just another trophy with exact same data as other trophies.?? I have a bunch in chests awaiting some "fix"

2nd Ammonites, once you catch a Long, Short, Large one all the rest are just taking up space. they are not stackable (acceptable) but other than that they are completely useless????
    [​IMG]
    I must have about 1000 laying around.

2. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

You could always sell them for a whopping 3 gold !
    *Satire intended*

Jaesun and Weins201 like this.
  3. Elnoth

Elnoth Avatar

Can we add a cooking recipe to consume these?

Weins201 likes this.
  4. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Giggles, sure but hoping to get them to at least let us butcher them. they can work on a recipie later, for now just let me at least cut them up :(
    It can weight for a few, just reduce clutter fist but yeah cooked is the end result, OOORRR since they are Crusations, the shell used in armor like the Beetle Carapace, for I don't know some resistance???;)

As for "Large/Small" the weight on the trophy would work:D, or the "Large/Small" tag left on, :p and the best of all is both Large with the weight as well as length :p

Elnoth and FrostII like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.