UI QoL Changes

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Astirian, Mar 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Astirian

Astirian Avatar

Hi team! First of all, great job with R63! Is it my imagination or have performance and loading times improved? Keep up the good work! The CotO store was a pretty good move too, I've been spending all my hard-earned cash haha! :D

Anyway, I have a couple of (non-dialogue box ;)) UI ideas for quality of life improvements I think would benefit the game that I'd like to share:

1. Search Bar Size.
    I sometimes mis-click the filter field when I start a search and my UI and character go haywire as I begin to type :) - Would it be possible to make the search boxes a teeny little bit bigger?

2. Recipe Book - Last Known Page & Position.
    I use the recipe book a considerable amount these days but it never remembers the page I'm on. This would be super handy. It'd also be great if it remembered where I drag it to on my screen to save me from dragging it each and every time. Other windows like the crafting stations for example already do this and it's awesome. :)

3. Duplicate Sell Orders.
    I like to put up orders of 10 items so newer players can fulfill them easily, would it be possible to add a right-click menu item on a current sell order to give you the option of duplicating it? It would be a great time saver!

4. Order Partial Complete.
    I'm pretty sure @Vladamir Begemot brought this up before but partial complete on sell orders would be amazing. I finally get it now! :)

That's all I've got.

2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

:)

And I too would like a bigger UI. There is now ONE button in the game that I approve of, and it is the BUY button in the Crown Store. Big, bright, visible. If we could rebuild the entire UI around that button....

[​IMG]

Astirian and Drilikath like this.
  3. Astirian

Astirian Avatar

Fantastic gif! "Ahh, I'm also gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too"

Vladamir Begemot likes this.
  4. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Which as far as I am aware, is happening with Atos this week. Obsidians vs. Pirates! Of course, coming in means sitting down in his "ghetto office" as he calls it, in his house. :D

Astirian likes this.
  5. Astirian

Astirian Avatar

Yeah those TPS reports aren't gonna write themselves haha!

6. Astirian

Astirian Avatar

Oh I forgot! Can we also get a "MAX" button on crafting in bulk? I'm getting RSI in my clicky finger... Which admittedly is a strange place to get Roberts Space Industries (*drum-kick*).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.