Um... Is this the Wish engine??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pashta, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pashta

Pashta Avatar

Years ago I beta tested a game called "Wish" and I LOVED it. Played it all the time and reported many bugs and contributed a lot, hubby even played it with me. As soon as I logged on to SotA tonight I swear it "felt" like Wish. Is it?? They sold it to someone or something like that, the community was devastated... It was the most fun I'd had in an MMO in a long time and the community was just amazing. I believe I actually cried when they said they were shutting down.

Cassira and TEK like this.
  2. NRaas

NRaas Avatar

"Shroud of the Avatar" is being built from the ground-up using the Unity game-engine.

As far as I am aware it does not use any assets originally created by Mutable Realms. :)

3. Pashta

Pashta Avatar

Maybe they used Unity, then. I know very little about game development, but a lot about how to beta test and play them. :)

If I get that same "feel" as I did in Wish, then I am going to be be happy here. Good signs so far.

Duke NRaas likes this.
  4. TEK

TEK Legend of the Hearth

I tested Wish as well, and thought it was great...as if it was the second coming of UO. I think you will be very pleased with the feeling of SotA.

Cassira and Pashta like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.