Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Unable to drop items?

Discussion in 'Release 7 Feedback' started by da.n.ynu.tk.os.@gmail.com, Jun 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. da.n.ynu.tk.os.@gmail.com

da.n.ynu.tk.os.@gmail.com Avatar

Maybe its just me but I can't seem to drop any items into my house or on the ground anywhere. I have tried decoration items, weapons, armor, ingredients, everything that I started with in my pack plus some items i picked up.

How are people decorating their houses right now?

Follow up question, is the goal to be able to place any item in the house or is it going to be limited to only decoration types? I would be pretty bummed if I couldn't use weapons and armor for example to decorate my house.

2. NRaas

NRaas Avatar

Currently, decorations are limited to a certain subset of the available objects.

Only those objects which have a 3D graphic when you drag them onto the world-space is placeable (and even then some of those are really *really* tough to place).

Hopefully all objects will be placeable in the future. I would love to be able to place my spare armor and weapons on the walls of my house. :)

Lord Trady of Blix likes this.
  3. da.n.ynu.tk.os.@gmail.com

i guess the items i picked up so far havnt had their 3d models finished yet.

4. twobells

twobells Avatar

Hey Preachyr, we are neighbours in the game :)

AdamZax likes this.
  5. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

The easiest way to see what can be placed is to change your inventory view to list in the game options. Then open your main inventory bag and click on the housing tab. Most of those items will be peaceable. Is say most because there are some things that can be picked up that appear as housing items that can't be placed.

NRaas likes this.
  6. da.n.ynu.tk.os.@gmail.com

thanks jiirc i didnt even notice there was a housing tab in the inventory until you pointed it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.