Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Unable to enter newly claimed 4-story house outside Resolute.

Discussion in 'Release 31 Bug Forum' started by sota1974, Jul 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sota1974

sota1974 Avatar

I am fairly new to this game but not mmorpgs . I bought a row property deed and a 4 story blue roofed house today. I found an unclaimed lot, clicked on the house sign for row type houses and it allowed me to use my property deed and claim the lot. I read all I could find in the help section of the game on player housing about the problem I have encountered. I have set the house to 4 story blue roofed house in the house sign settings. The manage house access option in the list I tried various settings in there, but every time I tried to open the door to my own newly bought house, it brings up a message saying This door is locked. I have paid the 100 gold property taxes for the day and looks like I am good on the taxes for at least 13 to 15 more days. I checked in my bank to see if any items are in there that I may have overlooked to get into my house but no luck. I have wondered if there may be a quest or two I might need to finish? Outlander is the only title above my character, does that mean my character is not an official citizen yet? Is there a certain amount of time that must pass when a new row house is placed before the owner can enter? If anyone has any answers or ideas or suggestions they would be more than welcome. Thanks for any and all help with this problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.