Unable to find desired bundle...

Discussion in 'New Player Experience Feedback' started by Lifedragn, May 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lifedragn

Lifedragn Avatar

Created a new Trial account and seeking to purchase it into the game with a starter bundle. However, the only starter bundles available are Viking theme. Why are the other bundles not available?

I see all of the bundle themes with this account, but not with the new account. Is this intentional? It seems like a strange restriction. It is important though as I cannot upgrade cross-theme later if desired. Only same theme...

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

you can buy the basic game access. then you can see all the bundles and upgrade to one of them if you wish. you'd only pay the difference.

3. Lifedragn

Lifedragn Avatar

Ah, ok! It makes it confusing to show some of the viking ones but none others. <- Feedback for Devs: @DarkStarr

Thanks!

Moiseyev Trueden likes this.
  4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Yes and the livestream is today so wait a little while and get it on sale. Also don't forget the dragon event. Plus buying during the livestream gives you the stretch goal rewards but I'm sure you know that. If a notice doesn't go up soon I will post one. ;)

Jaesun likes this.
  5. Lifedragn

Lifedragn Avatar

This was indeed my plan! I was just making sure everything was in place ahead of time so that I could actually execute said plan. I've actually been holding off on the purchase knowing it would help boost raised telethon funds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.