Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Unable to learn 'Pet Speed Training' and 'Pet Strength Training' at the Adventuring Trainers

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Morgana Pendragon, May 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgana Pendragon

Morgana Pendragon Avatar

05/29/2019 20:46
    Title: Unable to learn 'Pet Speed Training' and 'Pet Strength Training' at the Adventuring Trainers
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? no (you can learn them from the 'Master Taming Trainer' )
    Details:
    Unable to learn 'Pet Speed Training' and 'Pet Strength Training' at the Adventuring Trainers

Steps to Reproduce:
    1) Talk to any Adventuring Trainer

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 12242
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU RAM: 4063
    SotA.QA.Win.64.838.Date.05.29.19
    Area: Novia_R6_City_Jaanaford
    Area Display Name: Jaanaford
    Loc: (-37.5, 33.8, 22.5)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjZfQ2l0eV9KYWFuYWZvcmR8fCgtMzcuNTMsIDMzLjc1LCAyMi40OTEpfCgwLCAtMC4xMTMsIDAsIDAuOTk0KXw2MS4yMTcxN3wyMS41MTYzfDIuNjI1MDcx

Screenshot:
    [​IMG]
    Unable to learn 'Pet Speed Training' and 'Pet Strength Training' at the Adventuring Trainer

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  2. Fox Blue

Fox Blue Avatar

1.you need buy wooden taming necklace or buy taming necklace from other player or made one by youself and also need some taming collar buy some from other player or made some by youself than go tame some low level creature to level up your skill [tame creature]to 20
    2. only when your skill [tame creature]to 20 you can learn [obedience] [collar recovery][heal creature]
    3.use [heal creature] heal pet to to level up your skill [obedience] to 40 than you can learn [pet speed training] [pet strength training ]from master taming trainer in Braemar
    4.only when your skill[pet speed training] [pet strength training ]to 40 you can learn [pet attack precision training] [pet hide toughness training] from
    5.only when your skill[combat training] to 40 you can learn [pet taunting training] from master taming trainer in Braemar

if you need help add friend my in game name Fox Blue
    i will help when i online

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  3. Fox Blue

Fox Blue Avatar

i misunderstand she wantt report bug for all Adventuring Trainer can not train [pet speed training] [pet strength training ]
    only master taming trainer in Braemar can train

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 30, 2019
    Jaesun and Lady Morgana like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.