Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

UNABLE TO PLAY - mobs go passive and I can't hurt them

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Steevodeevo, Nov 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

This happened once earlier today but is now happening all teh time for me in Ulf

Mobs are damaged down to 25-50 percent health then go passive and don;t attack, I also can not hurt them. I have tried rebooting but it re-occurs.

This is really bad as its the first time in aroudn 4 years I can;t play at all.

This follows 3 CTDs with unity crash pop up's earlier today.

EDIT - I also just noticed after a further fight that the mob audio continued to make fighting sounds for around 3 seconds after it was dead.

EDID2 - I ditched my pet to reduce variables. No better. Another clue - I had 2 skeletal warriors down to less than half strength when they became passive. I cxouldn't hurt them yet I was still taking damage, so I backed off way beyond sword range and they continued to give damage. So I ran a great distance and broke the damage dealing eventually.

11/16/2018 20:06
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 16337
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (192-bit) GPU RAM: 1495
    SotA.Win.64.870.Date.11.15.18
    Area: Novia_R9_Forest02_03
    Area Display Name: Ulfheim
    Loc: (-39.1, 28.6, -119.5)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjlfRm9yZXN0MDJfMDN8fCgtMzkuMDYxLCAyOC41NjcsIC0xMTkuNDgxKXwoMCwgLTAuMzk0LCAwLCAwLjkxOSl8MzI3LjIwOTF8MTQuMjcwNzh8Mi4yMDk5OTk=

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  2. rpgmaniac82

rpgmaniac82 Avatar

Same with me.With the unity crashes and the passive mobs,none of the rest though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.