Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Unable to repro] Imps getting stuck in fountain

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by redfish, Sep 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redfish

redfish Avatar

Reproduction rate: n/a Blocker? no

Details:
    In the Boreas Colossus scene, Imps are frequently getting stuck inside the fountain on the terrace. Its unclear why; possibly they're even spawning there, though I'm waiting out the time between spawns inside the fountain. They're set on "Leashing," so none of your attacks have an effect on them.

See screenshots,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Area: Boreas Colossus (Novia_R2_Hills01_01) Loc: (127.8, 188.6, 15.6) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjJfSGlsbHMwMV8wMXx8KDEyNy44MzgsIDE4OC42MDksIDE1LjYxMyl8KDAsIDAuNDE2LCAwLCAtMC45MDkpfDE0MzguOTg3fDUuNTczMDgzfDEwLjIxNTIy

Steps to reproduce: u/k

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

The behavior of the imps has changed in build 667 due to how it was aggroing the dragon previously. So I could not repro for (probably) this reason. I can't get them stuck in the fountain or get them to even get in the fountain using a blade and shield.
    @redfish

3. redfish

redfish Avatar

@Lexie

Yea, its hard to tell what's happening. One thing I often do is run the imps around the fountain because I'm herding them together so I lose as little gold as possible, so they might get stuck on my run around the fountain. But I also have gotten the sense that they respawn in the fountain, because I've found them there after the respawn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.