Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Unable to Reproduce] Inventory Dragging a Stack

Discussion in 'User Interface (Including Launcher)' started by Cypher Black, Mar 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cypher Black

Cypher Black Avatar

When you try to drag a stack, the stack counter appears in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. If you are in windowed mode, you can adjust the stack size, but you cannot say 'ok' and move the stack. One workaround is to go into full-screen mode, but the bug makes windowed mode unplayable if you are trying to move stacks around.

Can we please get the stack counter to appear at the location where the mouse is when the stack is grabbed? That would make it a much shorter distance to mouse over to select the size.

Thanks,

Cypher Black

2. wizardsmoke

wizardsmoke Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

I am unable to reproduce this issue. Can you provide information about the computer that you use to play the game? I am wondering if this may be caused by some interaction/issue with your hardware or software that is unrelated to the game.

3. Cypher Black

Cypher Black Avatar

Screenshot below. As you can see, the windows bar is blocking my ability to accept the amount of inventory I wish to move. It would be better if the inventory slider appeared where my mouse initiates the transfer.

04/06/2019 05:22
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16321
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.Win.64.948.Date.04.05.19
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/Whyte Roc
    Area Display Name: Whyte Roc
    Loc: (49.0, 38.0, 306.4)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfFdoeXRlIFJvY3woNDguOTU4LCAzNy45OTksIDMwNi40MDIpfCgwLCAwLjk5OSwgMCwgLTAuMDM1KXwyMDguMTkwM3wyMi4yOTM0NnwxLjI1

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.