Unable to see both hotbars, in OR our of combat

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nikko, Oct 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikko

Nikko Avatar

I have been playing around with the settings in the game, and I can not find the ability to see the out of combat "Utility Hotbar." I don't know why, but I can only see the Combat hotbar now, no matter what I do. I have checked and unchecked the three parts in "interface" that deal with the ability to view the two hotbars, but it doesn't matter what is selected.

I have a couple of legit/full combat decks built and named. One is even set to alternate. I just don't understand how I can see the out of combat "Utility Bar" anymore. Both of my combat decks have a couple of locked heals, and the rest are unlocked glyphs.

It seems pretty simple. There are 6 check boxes in "interface" that deal with Hotbar. Wouldn't I just choose to have the third (Show Utility Hotbar in Combat), and the fourth (Show Utility Hotbar out of Combat) checked for sure? I have tried all combinations, and nothing ever changes. Am I missing something?

This is on my son's character that is only about adv level 25 or something. Is it that you can't do this when you have a weak/low level character?

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

go to a trainer and unlock it

Spoon likes this.
  3. Nikko

Nikko Avatar

Seriously? That is something a trainer has to unlock? That must have been added since August of 2016.

Thanks so much.

FrostII likes this.
  4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

yep. there are three "advanced techniques" to unlock. it might not be all trainers, but definitely the ones in bigger/npc towns

FrostII and Spoon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.