Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Unable to Unlearn Skills, With Either the Obsidian Item of Unlearning or by Red Down Arrows

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Traveller13, Mar 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

3/18/2018 8:59 AM
    Title: Unable to Unlearn Skills, With Either the Obsidian Item of Unlearning or by Red Down Arrows
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No.
    Details: I am trying to unlearn skills that I do not use. They are in the Fire, Earth and Ranged trees. My conclusion for the Ranged tree is that those skills were gifted when I began the game in the Love Story branch, per direction at the time. Being gifts, those skills can't be unlearned. I'm good with that. However, I did expend XP's in the Fire and Earth skills, so... The fire skill, Immolation, dropped down to level 40 then stopped. There are no skill levels below it, so it ought to continue. It will not drop below level forty, and the Obsidian Item of Unlearning does not work-- no option to unlearn is presented with rigfht-click (see screen shot). The situation with the Earth Tree Root skill is slightly different in that it has a skill, Shield of Crystal, started below it. I cannot unlearn or drop the Shield of Crystal skill. My options are Train or Not Train for it. Likewise the Obsidian Item of Unlearning does not work, as above (see screen shot).
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 32688
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.743.Date.03.01.18
    Area: swamp01
    Area Display Name: Mysterious Swamp
    Loc: (156.6, 18.8, -85.0)
    Debug: c3dhbXAwMXx8KDE1Ni41OTUsIDE4LjgzNCwgLTg1LjAyOSl8KDAsIDAuNTQsIDAsIDAuODQyKXwxNjUuNzU4MnwxOC41Mjc2MXw1LjY3NjY1NQ==

Fire Tree
    [​IMG]

Earth Tree
    [​IMG]

2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

have to wait until R52 to unlearn completely not a bug been this way forever.

3. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.