Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Universal Chat

Discussion in 'Release 59 QA Feedback' started by Dhanas, Oct 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dhanas

Dhanas Avatar

• Universal Chat: Players now have access to a game-wide chat channel for all players, regardless of location! All players can view this chat channel, and anyone who possesses a Universe Broadcast Orb may post to the channel. Players who have previously purchased the game will receive a complimentary Universe Broadcast Orb. Additionally, this item can be purchased from the Add-On Store for $2.
    So, I dislike a lot the addiction of an item for join the global chat, but opinions aside, how am I supposed to get this "Universe Broadcast Orb"? I cannot have it in QA, even If I try to claim my rewards from the new "Reward" button.
    Of course I previously purchased the game, so I am supposed to have it.
    Is that just in QA or should I report it as a bug?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  2. nonaware

nonaware Avatar

not really a fan of having to buy it but... meh... it will atleast prevent a bunch of free trail alt account spam/trolling

it should be on the coto vendor this release tho and not take a few releases to get there its an important optic that this is not just a cash grab but can be gotten in game at r59 and not r60somthing

Lugonal and Dhanas like this.
  3. Dhanas

Dhanas Avatar

Yeah, I can understand they did for that reason so that's why I am not here to discuss it, but we ( that already bought the game) are supposed to have it for free, like patch notes are saying.
    Totaly agree with you, it should be a priority to be put in the COTOs vendor

4. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

Rewards are almost never available on QA. You won't be able to claim it until release.

Dhanas likes this.
  5. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

If its on coto vendors it will essentially become free to gold spammers

6. Feeyo

Feeyo Avatar

After having a conversation with a friend of mine, We also do not understand why this needs a "bought" Orb for the newer players. The point in a global chat is so that newer players can asks questions. This is the opposite effect..

Dhanas and Jaesun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.