Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Unminable Node

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Bedawyn, Jun 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

Not sure if this belongs here or under Worldbuilding, but we'll try here...

06/03/2019 23:22
    Title: Unminable Node
    Reproduction Rate: Around 85-90% ?
    Blocker? No

Details: There's an ore node at the location below, next to the entrance of the ruins in Solace Bridge, that usually can't be mined. Pickaxe is equipped, and mining works fine on other nodes. But this particular node, no matter where I stand in relation to it, won't give me the harvest cursor or let me mine it. Strangely, this is not 100% -- I'm pretty positive that I've mined it at least once or twice in the past, back when I first started playing offline. But any more recent attempts go nowhere.

Steps to Reproduce: Look for the node to the left of the entrance to the ruins near the front gate. Equip a pickaxe and move your cursor over the node.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8130U CPU @ 2.20GHz (4) System RAM: 8089
    GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 GPU RAM: 2150
    SotA.Win.64.984.Date.05.31.19
    Area: SolaceBridge
    Area Display Name: Solace Bridge
    Loc: (159.7, 75.9, -85.0)
    Debug: U29sYWNlQnJpZGdlfHwoMTU5LjY4OCwgNzUuODUyLCAtODUuMDA4KXwoMCwgMC4xNTMsIDAsIDAuOTg4KXw3MzcuNTk2OXw1Ny4yMTU2fDEuMjU=

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Bedawyn, world-building is right but this is fine. (though node pathing errors are one of the things they do get automatic reports of.)

3. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

I assume by node pathing errors you mean when the character can't find a way to get to the node (that's right in front of them :) ). Thing is, I'm not even getting that. It flashes the minable highlight, but can't be interacted with at all.

It's not like it's a particularly important node. If it worked, I usually wouldn't bother with it, since it's not on my direct path to the rift. But since it doesn't, I just keep going back trying to figure out what's wrong with it.

Alley Oop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.