Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Unnatural delay exiting combat bar

Discussion in 'Release 10 Feedback' started by Balec Fares deCani, Sep 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Balec Fares deCani

Balec Fares deCani Avatar

After a combat (or while disengaging, e.g. walking away from a spider to harvest some cotton) hitting Z sheaths the weapons, but the combat bar remains active (seeming for different periods of time depending on the situation). This is very confusing and it feels like the game is not responding to input because there is no visual cue on the combat bar that you are in the process of exiting but are in a cooldown. It's hard to tell if the combat bar is lagging or bugging.

I understand that we can't immediately access non-combat bar immediately when threats are present (e.g. to access our locked glyphs on the non-combat bar and heal, etc), but the discrepancy between having the weapons sheathed and the combat bar up is confusing and I frequently hit Z again to get rid of the combat bar which brings my weapons back out.

I would suggest having no bar displayed during the post-exiting-combat cooldown (e.g. I'm in combat, I hit Z, the weapons are immediately sheathed and the combat bar goes away...I can hit Z again to bring it out again, but it starts empty.) After the cooldown the non-combat bar should appear.

Akro, smack, Jack Knyfe and 3 others like this.
  2. smack

smack Avatar

Agreed...this is a really annoying bug.

3. Greymarch

Greymarch Avatar

/signed

4. Akrondar

Akrondar Avatar

/signed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.