Upcoming BMC General Assembly – July 11, 2021 - 2 PM NBT/CST

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thradia, Jul 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thradia

thradia Avatar

[​IMG]

Upcoming BMC General Assembly
    July 11, 2021 - 2 PM NBT/CST

It is that time again that the Britannian Mining Company has their General Assembly to set their standard pricing.

The last assembly we were lucky enough to be featured on the SOTA stream with Chris “Atos” that allowed the community to have their input and suggestions on the pricing, as well, as see how these meetings go for us.

Our General Assembly's are always open for the public to listen on our Discord channel! Come and join in to listen and chat in our Public Channel while the meeting is happening.

Your Input

Many of the members spend time visiting different vendor towns and look at pricing across Novia in order to find the highest and lowest sellers. Our goal is to set and create a fair standard price that our guild will sell, as well as other players if they choose.

But, we can't visit everyone!

If you have any suggestions on pricing changes, feel free to post here in this thread, or you can contact me in a PM on the forums, on Discord (Thradia#9461), or in-game (Thradia). Any prices you suggest will be brought to the meeting and will be considered when setting our prices.

You can see our current price list here: https://bmcguild.enjin.com/priceguide

How to Listen to the General Assembly:

Join our Discord server at: https://discord.gg/HMgASJwr

You will be able to join the General Assembly voice channel in order to listen in. Please note that the public can listen to this channel, but does not have voice permissions to speak. However, there is a public text channel that you are free to chat in!

**We had a request a while ago to add fish prices to our price guide. However, we are having a hard time finding many of these for sale. If you have any input or know of any vendors that I could visit to gather pricing, please let me know. It would be very helpful.**

FBohler, Wilfred, Sentinel2 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.