Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Updating the game... 0 -> 480:

Discussion in 'Release 33 Bug Forum' started by Jaxtron, Sep 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaxtron

Jaxtron Avatar

1: Launcher is hosed
    2: All the time once it crashes
    3: Pretty much dead...
    4:...
    I just patched (after playing earlier today) and got an error that it was unable to continue. I then tried restarting the launcher to find o9ut I was now at version 0 and starting all over. I ran into this before, the day I was to place my lot and end up having to uninstall and reinstall. I would prefer not to do that yet again and would like to know what is causing this and how to fix it so it doesn't happen again.

Last time, I tried repatching, rebooting and repatching, unistalling, and repatching and then finally had to uninstall, rebooth and then repatch and eventually it worked. I looked before and couldn't find a work around but if I am missing something, please let me know.

5: Patch and get an error
    6:I am on Win 10 and would give you a complete bug dump but can't get in the game.

2. Sixclicks

Sixclicks Avatar

I had the exact same happen just now. Launcher started downloading patch 480, got to around 80-90% complete, and then crashed. After restarting the launcher, it read patching 0 -> 480. It keeps crashing every time I try now. I'm going to try a reinstall I guess.

3. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

Same thing here. It's been happening since persistence. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the game once. There is no rhyme or reason to it. One day it'll patch fine, the next day it'll fail and go back to -0-.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.