Upper Tiers.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Steevodeevo, Aug 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dhanas

Dhanas Avatar

Upper tear is the best place for a life mage, which is imo the most efficent doing it solo. Banish stacked 6x can reach 1000/1400 dmg on skeletons.
    Healer is a very important role in this game, maybe not in UT but in more other scenes like high hp bosses or other zone more Challenging than upper tear or in PVP. I would suggest everyone to don't waste all your game time on grinding ut, i choose it just when i want to get quick xp in solo, but there are far better and more challening zones than UT where you need a group and cooheparation of players.

2. Aetrion

Aetrion Avatar

I actually don't mind that healers aren't 100% necessary to get anything done, I still enjoy playing one, the thing that bugs me is just that I would like to focus on the skills I enjoy, but I get sidetracked into having to raise a lot of other things to make my character work. I really just want to be a healer/summoner, pop out some disposable creatures to soak up damage while healing my party. I end up having to train dozens of other skills just to get the attunements though, or end up having to rely on Ring of Fire/Meteor Shower for damage because they just blow everything else out of the water.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.