Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Using boat to other places

Discussion in 'Release 35 Bug Forum' started by Cind, Nov 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cind

Cind Avatar

This has been happening for quite a while when using boats to travel to other places it seems that if you are in an area that has another names town, you will go there instead of the boat. It happens at all the boat locations, for example if I am trying to use the boat to Novia by Central Brittany and I can see Brittany Wharf's name on my screen with the enter button, even if I click on the boat to take the boat, I will go to Brittany Wharf. If I want to take the boat to Brittany Central from Kingsport the same thing happens and what I have to do is get in a place that the towns name and enter button are off of my screen before I can take the boat to the right place. Like I said before, this happens at all boat locations. I assumed that it happens to all players, but one person did not indicate to me that it happens to them. Please fix this problem as it has been happening for a long long time.

Thanks

Mischievous Dragon likes this.
  2. Mytaz E'll

Mytaz E'll Developer Emeritus

I'm currently not able to reproduce this bug. Could you include your machine specs? That may help narrow down the issue. Thank you.

3. Mischievous Dragon

Mischievous Dragon Riparian Reaper

Reproduced.
    11/5/2016 11:34 AM
    Reproduction Rate: 100%

More details:
    Pressing "E" while the mouse cursor is over any boat on the Overland Map, takes you to a town, if the "Enter Town" UI Button is visible.

Workaround: Double click with your mouse on the boat instead of pressing "E".

Steps To Reproduce:
    1) Move the mouse cursor over any boat on the Overland Map while having the "Enter Town" UI button visible
    2) Press 'E'

Camera shot (the mouse cursor is over the boat to Hidden Vale but pressing 'E' takes you to Central Brittany instead):
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  4. Mytaz E'll

Mytaz E'll Developer Emeritus

Aha! Bug submitted. ID 36739

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.