Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Vauban Pass Hard Crash . . .

Discussion in 'Release 28 Bug Forum' started by Weins201, Apr 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

4/10/2016 8:58 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details: Ok in the Vauban Control Point with two others and when we get thru the Level with the Zombies and they are all cleared out we are experiencing a Hard Crash. I happen once to all three of us. Once to two of us and the third was around for a while more. 3rd Time Two of us again and the one that stayed was not the same person. But 3 times after the zombies Vauban Pass Crashed and reset. On the 4th time 2 booted when we got back it did not reset and we got our buts handed to us.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4910MQ CPU @ 2.90GHz (8) System RAM: 16308
    GPU: AMD Radeon(TM) HD8970M GPU RAM: 8155
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.402.Date.04.05.16
    Area: Novia_R4_Hills01_VaubanPass
    Loc: (107.9, 8.3, 67.0)

2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

did not hard crash on the 4th time but when I tried to Tele out I hard crashed again.

3. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

Hard crashed several times in Vauban Pass just before the third or fourth spawn. Several other crashes occurred all over that area when entering or leaving an Instance

4. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We believe this may be related to a known issue that involved some null reference exception error spam that would occur when killing/looting zombies. There is a fix planned for R29.

To confirm, you have only seen the issue described above related to the zombies? Do other enemy types cause this for you?

5. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

I have problems entering and leaving other areas also. I crashed when Leaving Vauban Pass that was not related to the Zombies. I also crashed entering Vauban Foothills and one other area (do not recall the name) but all were located in the Graff Gem Mines area.

6. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This sounds like a known yet unrelated issue to crashes involving scene transitions. We are still working on those. Thank you for the update!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.