Vendor control Question.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gairloch, Jul 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gairloch

Gairloch Avatar

I was in a guild and shared my Vendor with guildmates. I have since left the guild. I have tried to empty my vendor and return all the items to their respective owners. But no luck. Some items have been on him for over a year. I have picked him up and checked all the controls I could think of...and checked the newest player instructions but no help. Anyone know how to do it??? It a tax free vendor if that helps. A little help here would be appreciated!

FrostII likes this.
  2. Lained

Lained Avatar

It used to be that picking up a vendor or placing a home in the property manager storage would send all the items back to the sellers bank but this was a hassle when moving the vendor or home by having to relist 200 items so the solution was to preserve the items for sale. When a vendor is in the owners inventory or stored in the property manager a seller can still view their items via the Locate Player Vendor Items window and send them to the bank from there, however this doesn't help if the seller is no longer active. This is an unforeseen side affect of the above changes however there is a work around if you ban a player from your lot then all their items on your vendor will be returned to their bank.

3. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Seems like a reasonable one too, it's easy to ban someone from your lot, and immediately unban them!

FrostII likes this.
  4. Gairloch

Gairloch Avatar

I tried to ban them but it continually says they are not nearby....I hate to be dense but am I doing it incorrectly??

5. Gairloch

Gairloch Avatar

Thanks I figured it out and you were right!!!

Jaesun, FrostII and Lained like this.
  6. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

It's not ideal though, as there are cases where that other player is a tenant.

"Work around" is more accurate than reasonable

7. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

So it is a work around work around? Not sure I understand your correction here.

8. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Sorry, I didn't see that line. Just saw that it was "reasonable", and I wanted to stop that before it is the "reasonable solution" for the devs for the next 5 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.